Solid MPEG4 DVB-S2 High Definition (HD) STB

• Thread starter Vinay
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 15,093
It is support Any cam Or Card ? Very Low price Rs.1000 How Possible....He Sold Again if any dreamdth member want to Buy ?

Vikram said:
It is support Any cam Or Card ? Very Low price Rs.1000 How Possible....He Sold Again if any dreamdth member want to Buy ?

I have added NDS / Videoguard Decryption CI Module from another old box, its not with the receiver. Low price is because the dealer want
ed to clear his stock of duplicate items 3 months back. Now he stocks only genuine equipments.

The reason I bought this was I liked the superfast autoscan and locking of MPEG4 DVB-S2, HD channels too with symbol rates upto 45MsPs.

Hi Vinay and Forum Panel,

I got a Solid HD S2 2100 recently, seems to be a genuine one with separate adapter for power supply, etc. When I connected that to my existing Reliance digital TV setup (I mean, replacing the Reliance STB, no changes to antenna direction etc), it immediately received couple of FTA channels.

It was cool, but only until I added a new Satellite (Insat 4B), and respective TPs to receive DD Direct, and did the Scan on those transponders. It could not find any channels (obviously antenna was not setup for Insat 4B). After that experiment, it always enters the setup menu when I turn it on, never showed the FTA channels it showed very first time.

I tried following things with my STB in working setup for DD Direct Plus of a FTA hobbyist in Bangalore
1. "Resetting to factory defaults" option
2. Tried both "Blind" and "Preset" scan options, no channels were found
3. Tried Horizontal and Vertical polarization options
4. Tried different LNB frequencies

I didn't try any firmware upgrades, as I am not sure.

Still it could not find any channels on any satellite.
Any suggestions to resolve the issue are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kris

The set-top box takes you to dish setup menu by default if it does not find any stored transponders of satellites.
I think manually deleting the transponders/satellite and then adding Reliance FTA tranponders frequencies will help.

iam also facing the same problem please give any information regard this,what is the problem for it,,,,,,,,,,,,than qqqq

Vinay said:
The set-top box takes you to dish setup menu by default if it does not find any stored transponders of satellites.
I think manually deleting the transponders/satellite and then adding Reliance FTA tranponders frequencies will help.

Thanks for your suggestion.
By the way, in this particular case, STB has 32 satellites, and respective TP information pre-configured. I could select a satellite from that list and do a scan on its TPs that as well. The Sat/TP list is not empty. Insat 4B and respective TP list was manually added as 33 rd entry. And, that entry was also selected for scan.

Kris

Ch Srinivas said:
iam also facing the same problem please give any information regard this,what is the problem for it,,,,,,,,,,,,than qqqq

Hi Srinivas,

Please confirm whether the versions of the software are as follows or different. Thanks.

Bootloader 0.1.0 2009-9-03
HDCP Key s3602 2009-04-30
maincode M3602/128M 2009-09-03
Radioback 1.0.0 2007-11-13
Logback 1.0.0 2010-09-8
defaultdb 1.1.0 2007-12-19
userdb 1.0.0 2010-11-5

Kris

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock