Breaking Some channels can't activate on Tata Sky

D Sport HD price is not available from broadcaster end. Same is the case with other channels also. Broadcasters are only providing HD feeds but DPOs are downscaling it in SD so price is not available.
By the way, regarding other DTHs, airtel has removed D Sport HD ( Request from broadcaster) , Baby tv (Not available in broadcaster bouquets) & Nat Geo People (Not available in broadcaster bouquets) as these channels are going to shutdown.
But don't how you guys are not getting Jaya tv? Airtel is providing it in Jaya bouquet.
Jaya tv also having hd feed only. All dths downgraded it and given and some cable tvs giving both hd and sd feeds. dishtv also not showing the channel. I think as per new trai rule DPOs should not alterate quality of a channel.

Also discovery hd pack having discovery tamil channels also. but in tata sky not providing.

Jaya tv also having hd feed only. All dths downgraded it and given and some cable tvs giving both hd and sd feeds. dishtv also not showing the channel. I think as per new trai rule DPOs should not alterate quality of a channel.
Yes, I know it's having only HD feed but they're providing it in bouquet by replacing Jaya tv HD & there's no option to take it on Ala-Carte.
Travel xp is also available only in HD but airtel is providing SD feed also. I think DPOs can provide SD feed also if broadcaster allows.

Anyway it is not worth paying Rs.22 for Jaya TV. Programme quality is very average and maybe low trp too.Though it has a HD logo tatasky was showing only SD feed.Is any other dth showing Jaya TV in HD.i doubt it.

I've been shouting the same... I've subscribed to Jaya bouquet by mistake without knowing that Jaya TV isn't included. Now I'm unable to subscribe to Jaya Max and Movies in alacarte.

Bro, did you check after some time? I dropped Jaya Max channel from A-la-carte list yesterday and able to add it after few mins (approx 10 mins). Not dropped packages anyway.

Request Given for Nat Geo Music
Let's See What they respond

Don't expect help from CC this time. I facing worse days with CC in this matter. I am following with them for Turner Family HD pack which is not available in Tata Sky for subscription. But they are asking to reconnect cables and try after few minutes. What a joke!

Bro, did you check after some time? I dropped Jaya Max channel from A-la-carte list yesterday and able to add it after few mins (approx 10 mins). Not dropped packages anyway.
I'm sticking to Jaya Bouquet bro... Alacarte price without Jaya TV is almost same... Someone mentioned that Jaya TV HD will be added soon. Hoping that it'll be added.

I'm sticking to Jaya Bouquet bro... Alacarte price without Jaya TV is almost same... Someone mentioned that Jaya TV HD will be added soon. Hoping that it'll be added.

But you mentioned unable to select channels in A-la-carte. So though you already unsubscribed to bouquet but still unable to select channels in a-la-carte.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock