Breaking Some channels can't activate on Tata Sky

But you mentioned unable to select channels in A-la-carte. So though you already unsubscribed to bouquet but still unable to select channels in a-la-carte.
Yeah bro... I followed your advise and it appeared few mins later and I then realised that the bouquet is almost same. So subscribed to again.

Don't expect help from CC this time. I facing worse days with CC in this matter. I am following with them for Turner Family HD pack which is not available in Tata Sky for subscription. But they are asking to reconnect cables and try after few minutes. What a joke!
CC told me also same. I m not receiving
Mtv HD
Mtv Beats HD
News 18 India
DSports HD

CC dun have a clue how to fix it. Just asked me to wait for 24 hours :(

I've been shouting the same... I've subscribed to Jaya bouquet by mistake without knowing that Jaya TV isn't included. Now I'm unable to subscribe to Jaya Max and Movies in alacarte.
Remove the bouqet and add the channels indivudually

Taking Bouquet Or Same Channels Individually, Will Any Price difference?

Taking Bouquet Or Same Channels Individually, Will Any Price difference?
For Jaya bouquet it costs more than sum of individual channels as broadcaster bouquet of Jaya in Tatasky is not having all the channels as per TRAI.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock