Some comments by d2h COO

Generic Reply, placing a plan,every company has a plan or is planning something. No company works without a plan. There is a plan for SD there is a plan for HD. Nothing is happening very soon otherwise he would hve been a bit more specific.

Guys all I can say is go with Dish Tv as I have and im enjoying all 40+ HD Channels without paying HD access fee. From four, Now im left with one d2h connection.
I use to be one of you writing mails to d2h and waited for more than a year for the addition of HBO Defined HD HBO Hitz HD, Fox Life HD, NGC People HD, NGC Wild HD and may more. But till date these and many more channels are not added by d2h.
It's like begging from the beggars.
Stop doing this and lets all move to Dish Tv and enjoy Maximum HD and SD channels.
D2h is past and Dish Tv is Future.

When did I say it's an exception. I said he cannot announce specific plans about channel launches especially if there are multiple channel I.e. More than 5-10 at a time without intimating to the exchanges. Every single launch is not intimated to the channel by any of the listed dth providers in India.

Anyways, we shall find out sooner rather than later if they do or don't have a plan. Now it looks they don't especially since they are adding nursery rhymes and music channels instead of Kix and HD channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock