Some Funny Complaint To Pemra

Vikram

Reaction score
Some Customers Complaint to Pemra (Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority) About Cartonn network..its very Funny :D

Some here :
1.", This channel is promoting Indian language, culture their poor values, Major thing is their are promoting their Religious things now. like their god historical stories. India is into one promotion in media and that is they need to lift the hesitation from their society about FARTING. and they are promoting from grass root level, from kids level. and they are using the cartoon channels for it. , , A show on cartoon network "ROLL No. 21" they are promoting that thing in this show very openly. the Content of that thing is " AAda Padda (farting) Koon Padda.. please stop it. Please set an Ethical set of rules for the broadcaster or channel owners as well as international channels to be relayed in Pakistan." :lol

2. Cartoon Network is no more a cartoon network rather its Hindu religious channel promoting their culture, religion and their gods in both Hindi and English languages. These types of programs have a great impact on the thought of young children. Also it is a disaster for our culture and religion as a Muslim and a citizen of ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN it is a shame for me and every one for being so reckless letting our children to watch the channel. Cartoon Network should be banned in no time. , , Please take action against the content of Cartoon Network being aired. ASAP! :lol

3. Sir, I see some cartoon channel during my child watching these channel like NICK and Cartoon Network, all these channel playing Indian translated program as they are using most of the HINDU languages and also they are showing mostly Allah as Eshwar, Please intimate these channels that either they play these programs in English Or they play these programs after dubbing in Urdu and used the Islamic language for the knowledge of children., , PLeas Launch a Pakistani Carton Channel which only Play Islamic languages and cartoon in Urdu not in Hindi :lol

4., Dearest PEMRA, Kindly ban Cartoon Network in Pakistan (I think it is airing from India) coz it is showing and promoting Hindu Culture which is not right for the upcoming generation which is watching that cartoons (LIKE CHOTA BHEEM AND ALL THAT). Kindly ban Cartoon Network!!!!!, , Dearest PEMRA, Kindly ban Cartoon Network in Pakistan (I think it is airing from India) coz it is showing and promoting Hindu Culture which is not right for the upcoming generation which is watching that cartoons (LIKE CHOTA BHEEM AND ALL THAT). Kindly ban Cartoon Network!!!!!

:D :D

Pakistani Customers Viewing Cartonn network As AAstha , Sanskar, Majhahar bhai Please Samjho unko.....Why use indian Dth In Pakistan.... :damn

No.4 Complaint Show "Chota Bheem" but he Don't Know it is On Pogo Not On Catoon network.... I think All are Fake and Send By Some Dirty mind.

@Vikram
Har Country mai kuch na kuch naroow minded loog hotay hain.Aaab iss ka matlab yeh nahi hai k aap sub logon ko blame karna start ho jaoo.
aap apnay DTH ka tana kiu day rhay ho.
bahut dukh hoa aap ki yeh baat parh kar.

There are always some stupid people as well as genius people everywhere.
Like, there is Mazhar bro, who is a DTH genius, and there are these people who make these stupid/crazy accusations. We cant compare both and make allegations against them !

Yes, these people are crazy to have been writing such letters. I assume, after this, Hindi Content in Cartoon Network will be banned, just English...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock