Some unknown and +1 channels added in my STB

RE: Some unknown and 1 channels added in my STB

boldy said:
mosaic menu not added my STB,plz HD box send model number,any software upgrade.

rohank3 said:
Yes. It's a HD box

Yes
This mosaic menu also not add my STB
@rohank3 bro please send your model number and release number

I think sd +1 channel are also coming as they are listed in Tata Sky website.. :tup

I think ts is going to add more +1 channls :sp

zee marati+1
zee bangla+1
zee telugu+ 1

I'm also getting the same issue and most of these channels are blank and I called customer care 
they visited 3 times and they are unable to fix the issue. I'm also getting colors hd +1 on channel no 116 instead of 148.
I can also see tata sky 4 K channels on channel no 300 and 400 but it shows a blank screen. I'm also getting many blank showcase channels between entertainment channels and many showcase link channels between music channels.

sumitroy said:
I'm also getting the same issue and most of these channels are blank and I called customer care 
they visited 3 times and they are unable to fix the issue. I'm also getting colors hd +1 on channel no 116 instead of 148.
I can also see tata sky 4 K channels on channel no 300 and 400 but it shows a blank screen. I'm also getting many blank showcase channels between entertainment channels and many showcase link channels between music channels.
4k banner channel available on ch.no.111...

Anybody please inform me the model number and release number of new mosaic menu
:wall :wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock