• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Song beats Amitabh Bachchan in Bbuddah

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Shooting a song sequence for a movie may not be a difficult task for the Veteran Amitabh Bachchan. But there is one particular song in Bbuddah that Big B found very tiring. He was very relieved that the song has been done with.

Speaking about the song Big B wrote on his blog "Song picturisation is fearful and so exacting, especially so when the song has been sung by the person who is enacting it. At times during the shoot you wonder in disgust why in hells name did I sing it so - having the most terrible time trying to lip sync it ... Hmmmm!!"

This could be one of the biggest challenges that Amitabh has faced till date. He also mentions in his blog that even though the singing and dancing is over he is quite fearful of the results. The actor shot for this song last week along with choreographer Remo D'Souza.

Mr Bachchan in his career has done numerous hit songs in which he has performed. In the upcoming song of Bbuddah, Amitabh will be seen singing and performing on a medley number of some of his most popular songs till date.

Bbuddah stars actresses Raveena Tandon, Hema Malini, Minisha Lamba and Sonal Chauhan along with Amitabh in the lead roles. The film is a romantic comedy about an old man getting into trouble as he looses his temper easily. It is tentatively slated to release on July 1st of this year

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DreamFan Good News Mera Wala Song (India's first Live request show) | starts 3rd Nov, daily at 9am | MTV Beats TV Shows & Programs 2
DreamDTH.com Article Zee Telugu unveils the title song of ‘Nagabhairavi’ DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article ZEE Biskope presents the first brand song rap & the first Bhojpuri celebration of Dance Day DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
A DDF Exclusive ''Gubbare'' kids channel Brand song TV Channels News 3
D DDF Exclusive box cinema showing song shemaroo filme gane TV Channels News 8
H I found a song which was used in TataSky Games before Tata Sky 0
DJ Roy Good News Taylor Swift's song "The Man" is the Song of the Summer 2020 Movies & Music 0
DreamDTH.com Article 9XM launches ‘9XM Song Secret’ DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article SpotlampE launches Punjabi Song Boom Boom by PiPi DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article MIB grants TV licenses to Isaaq, Play My Movie and Play My Song DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
SarfaRaZ DDF Exclusive Issaq, Play My Movie, Play My Song Received MIB License TV Channels News 11
Bapun Raz Dr Zeus accuses Badshah, Sachin Jigar, Sony Music India and Bala film makers for stealing his song Don’t be Shy without his permission Movies & Music 9
Bapun Raz Gur Nalo Ishq Mitha - The Yo Yo Remake | Yo Yo Honey Singh's new Bhangra Hip Hop Video Song Movies & Music 11
hike DDF Exclusive DD Arunprabha theme song! TV Channels News 0
Akash Solanki Breaking T tv showing punjabi song Satellite Channels Updates 1
A Breaking Arabic Version of Dilbar song will releasing on 30th November 2018 Movies & Music 4
A Good News Maha Movie Channel Showing Punjabi Song TV Channels News 2
M.J.Sadiq K TV too is cutting song sequences of movies TV Channels News 20
Mylanji Discussion Eurovision Asia Song Contest - India Should Participate. Movies & Music 0
HOUSE-MD Your favorite song lyrics? Movies & Music 5
A Manoranjan Tv showing punjabi song TV Channels News 8
M.J.Sadiq Need a Sinhala song online Achievements & Wishes 17
R Pogo unveils new show line-up of 2017 with a Super Cool Song for Kids TV Shows & Programs 0
R Loved AR Rahman’s song Urvashi Urvashi? Now get ready for version 2.0 Bollywood 3
M Kaththi Sandai - Naan Konjam Karuppu Thaan Song Video South Indian Films 1