Sony Kix Adding On 22nd April By Videocon D2H On LCN 425

• Thread starter Thread starter Vadirocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 265
  • Views Views: Views 29,510
Status
Not open for further replies.
Employees can't disclose such sensitive information. If they start doing then soon they will be ex employees. My 4k set top box was not having the audio music channels from lcn 956-975 activated since the lcn change last Monday. Inspite of several requests nothing happened, then I sent a mail to Khera last evening and today engineer visited from head office and got it sorted through backend.

When I repeatedly asked him to give me the backend guys number he refused saying that if he gave he will lose his job. I asked him about channel additions and he told me the same thing. And he was sent by Khera, the CEO himself.

Just hype friends.
D2h is the biggest losers in the dth rat race today.
Just your cc promises means nothing.
Sony Kix won't be added until end of IPL coz Kix just not advertised so.
This will be Star Sports HD4 circus again.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Just hype friends.
D2h is the biggest losers in the dth rat race today.
Just your cc promises means nothing.
Sony Kix won't be added until end of IPL coz Kix just not advertised so.
This will be Star Sports HD4 circus again.

wat bro say his true d2h will not add kix tll may 24.once again d2h has dispnt his customers........

Just now saw Sony Kix ad on Sony Six HD where they listed the dth providers on which it is available. In certain cases earlier, even when the channel wasn't on a particular platform it's name was mentioned but no mention of d2h in that list.

With twice postponement, chances of addition looking very dicey. D2h has been a laggard in adding popular channels in the recent past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom