• Replies Replies: Replies 265
  • Views Views: Views 29,510
Status
Not open for further replies.
they will... they can... stop this dude

Last time this date 20 apr. Now 22 apr? I think this thead should close

Wait bro 3days :huh
I think 22 April Replace fox crime channel sony kix

I just called CC and they confirmed me that sony kix addition on 22nd april from their end they got update regarding sony kix channel addition he told me channel addition on 22nd april definitely .

Contradictory messages from customer care -

Dear customer,

Thank you for writing to Videocon D2h.

At this moment we regret to show our infeasibility to provide services for these channels as they are not part of Videocon D2h's platform.

We have captured your feedback and we will work on adding these channels on our platform in near future based on the customer base's demand.

You can also email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Care
Videocon d2h

Note: - You can also call our customer care helpline on +917355873558.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 11:45 AM
To: Customercare
Subject: Sony Kix

Could you please inform when Sony Kix would be added on d2h?

Please reply asap.

Regards,
Ayan Chakraborty

Sent from my iPad

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachment(s) to this email are intended for the exclusive use of Videocon d2h customer(s) residing in India and having access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. The email may contain proprietary confidential or privileged information or information relating to Bharat Business Channel Ltd.("BBCL") and the same should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s). BBCL is authorized to provide DTH Services within the territory of India only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by a return email at [email protected] and permanently delete this communication and any attachments thereto, immediately from your computer/device. Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication and the attachments thereto (in whole or part), in any manner, is strictly prohibited and actionable under law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom