Sony Kix Adding On 22nd April By Videocon D2H On LCN 425

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those guys with cc & bring breaking news for sony kix addition has no shame.
Are you telling cc don't know the fake twice postponement?
Sony Kix add don't show videocon d2h &
Videocon d2h advertises for Sony Six & HD, Sony Max Only ;
No Sony Kix hint from anyone.
Those kiss the backside of cc for fake news don't post fake news in the future.

dont insult other members...
How do you know its fake news ?? have you even.tried calling that. number???

Shadow said:
dont insult other users...
How do you know its fake news ?? have you even.tried calling that. number???

''Bro, it has already proven as fake news twice.''
This genius will come on 21st & will change the date to 25th.
cc can't give those promises ; if d2h is ready, should hv advertised ;
Now even Reliance is ahead of d2h in terms of important channels provided.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
''Bro, it has already proven as fake news twice.''
This genius will come on 21st & will change the date to 25th.
cc can't give those promises ; if d2h is ready, should hv advertised ;
Now even Reliance is ahead of d2h in terms of important channels provided.

There is a difference between fake news and addition being postponed .... a addition being postponed doesnt mean its fake news ...

Shadow said:
There is a difference between fake news and addition being postponed .... a addition being postponed doesnt mean its fake news ...

pls stop it here.

everyone is behaving like they are missing IPL, as if they didnt watch IPL since it started in 2008 when sony kix never existed. i guess d2h is even giving set max free for south users..guys sony kix is just a commentry in different language..rest all telecast is same..and also if something is postponed it doesnt mean its fake..just have patience..no one can be fully satisfied with their dth operator always..one or the other time u will have some issues with channel additions..i am unhappy with d2h for hbo premium channels but still waiting..cant help it right?

tata sky took more than 2 years to add romedy now..what can be done in such cases? if u r still unhappy change ur dth the one n only option..

swaroop86 said:
tata sky took more than 2 years to add romedy now..what can be done in such cases? if u r still unhappy change ur dth the one n only option..

who ll pay the money :huh :p :p

Prateek Marwadi said:
who ll pay the money :huh :p :p

exactly..that too for one channel..and its not even that it wont come to d2h platform..its just delayed..delay happens..whether technical issues, licensing issues..the CC cant tell u about this..only senior people know the actual reasons for the delay..

swaroop86 said:
exactly..that too for one channel..and its not even that it wont come to d2h platform..its just delayed..delay happens..whether technical issues, licensing issues..the CC cant tell u about this..only senior people know the actual reasons for the delay..

people r expressing their feelings. let them b.
y u asking them to change the dth :huh
i have paid my hard earned money to my dth service provider so i ll expect maximum out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock