Sony launches home theatre system for DTH users

Answers:
1) Dolby Digital 5.1 is available only for HD channels telecasting with the Dolby 5.1 technology. Some channels only have certain programmes shot and telecast with Dolby 5.1 technology (for example "24" was the first one for Colors).

2) The Sony home theatre should offer fantastic audio experience in Dolby 5.1 surround as it takes the sound input directly from the STB (without the TV coming in between).

3) The best advantage that you receive if both Audio & Video Signals are sent to the same device (in this case Home Theatre) is the sync of the A-V. Otherwise you may have out-of-sync audios which is a nuisance.

4) All programmes (movies, sports, serials) that are in Dolby Digital 5.1 will have the 5.1 effect irrespective of the input source (DTH STB, USB, DVD, BlueRay etc).

tech_genie said:
Answers:
1) Dolby Digital 5.1 is available only for HD channels telecasting with the Dolby 5.1 technology. Some channels only have certain programmes shot and telecast with Dolby 5.1 technology (for example "24" was the first one for Colors).

2) The Sony home theatre should offer fantastic audio experience in Dolby 5.1 surround as it takes the sound input directly from the STB (without the TV coming in between).

3) The best advantage that you receive if both Audio & Video Signals are sent to the same device (in this case Home Theatre) is the sync of the A-V. Otherwise you may have out-of-sync audios which is a nuisance.

4) All programmes (movies, sports, serials) that are in Dolby Digital 5.1 will have the 5.1 effect irrespective of the input source (DTH STB, USB, DVD, BlueRay etc).

thanx bro...

1 -i hav searched sony site for products n found they hav ht from 9000 to 19000rs (neglect above this)...so what is the diff in products that the price doubles

2 - also this one is costly at 19000 that too it doesnt hav a dvd player...whats so especial in it..

3 - other ht also connect to dth as i hav read many viewing 5.1 dd content on ht through hd chs so how other ht connect to dth??

4 - Also if i play a mp3 song through usb in it will it show dd surround sound effect??

I wish they provide wireless (bluethooth) speakers. It is very odd to see lot of wires on the wall

Very costly....
Can someone help me to find out in range between 5000-10000....???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock