"Sony Le Plex HD" launchin in June

shawl_who said:
which ones ? :huh

SAB HD,BBC Earth HD,Sony Le Plex HD
And two might be Six 2 HD and ESPN 2 HD,they have got the permission to launch SD feeds so HD feeds would also be launched alongwith them  ;)

Instead of this channel they have to launch SONY One channel showing best Chinese and Korean Dramas and Movies With English Subtitles

RE: Sony Le Plex HD

Doesn't everything quake at the mere mention of my name?
ABCDEFGH said:
Another HD channel :eek:hya
Waiting  :sp

Good Share Supermachi Bro.  :luv :clap
You are in Full form  ;) :c

Sony Pictures Networks India to launch new movie channel soon

Aiming to put the spotlight on movies with a strong storyline and content, irrespective of their box office performance, Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited will be soon launching a new English movie channel, Sony Le PLEX HD.

The channel will serve the discerning audiences who seek entertainment beyond the mainstream movies from Hollywood, a statement said.
The network is in the process of seeking regulatory clearances and approvals. Subject to obtaining such approvals, the launch is planned in June.

The channel is expected to be launched with the premiere of Oscar-winning film “Spotlight”.
Filmmaker Tom McCarthy’s biographical drama film features Mark Ruffalo, Michael Keaton, Rachel McAdams and Stanley Tucci in the lead.

“Spotlight” tells the true story of the Pulitzer Prize-winning Boston Globe investigation that rocks the city and causes a crisis in one of the world’s oldest and most trusted institutions – the Catholic Church.
When the newspaper’s tenacious “Spotlight” team of reporters delve into allegations of abuse in the Catholic Church, their year-long investigation uncovers a decades-long cover-up at the highest levels of Boston’s religious, legal and government establishment, touching off a wave of revelations around the world.

Sony Pictures Networks India to launch new movie channel soon | The Financial Express

one more Press release from N.P. Singh!!!
from last oct, they releases 4 press release about Sab HD and they could not sarted the channel yet.
really...empty vessel sounds much

shawl_who said:
The name is weird, somewhat like french name....which have a lot of "le", "la" etc.
Bro, where the hell its going to be launched in the next month, don't you know SPN i.e. NPS !! So why to worry about its name, they may change the name also to Sony Plex next year as they will be launching it actually around september 2017 as per their track records, amid there will be 3 or 4 more media announcements relating to it, And bro I will be thinking about its name only when it actually gets launched untill then I will even try to forget this media report also !!
'
Bro, you already know that its almost a year when they first announced the launching of SAB HD, still there is no trace of SAB HD even after a year, and who knows may be it will take another six months to get actually launched, bro its NPS (what its actually in India) and not SPN (what Sony International actually knows it to be), I hope you got my point that here SPN is actually NPS, SPN is a network whereas NPS is a single person (actually I am talking about N P Singh) so its obvious that it will be delayed as it has to be handled by only one person and not by the network !! And NPS is famous for taking its own time !! Now-a-days NPS is busy in announcing many upcoming channels of its network !! Bro, I think we should wait for next 3 - 4 months again when its turn will come again NPS will release another installment of announcemet relating to Sony Le Plex, may be in that announcement he will rectify the channel name to Sony Plex and also there will be a new updated date of its launch in that announcement as always !! :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock