Breaking Sony Ten 1 HD, Sony Ten 1,2,3 will be available only on Ala Carte basis from 1st December 2017

in that list....im the one who dont want to active any ala carta....if it is not south channels....

and not going to active in future to....bye bye to sony channels which is in ala carta basis...

So no India vs South Africa for you in Jan-18 .Not interested in Cricket :)

So no India vs South Africa for you in Jan-18 .Not interested in Cricket :)

after 2007...not taking interest....its become only entertainment.....which is available movies & songs and other shows...

before this period cricket is JUNOON....now nothing......everyday cricket is showing in channel by channel

after 2007...not taking interest....its become only entertainment.....which is available movies & songs and other shows...

before this period cricket is JUNOON....now nothing......everyday cricket is showing in channel by channel
Bro just one suggestion pls avoid more dots (....) in ur comments that too after each & every word looks odd & difficult too understand the meaning of sentence :)

Thanks

Gave a mouthful to Dish TV CC on phone.
I have All Sports pack (South) and suddenly realized today that these channels are not working.
Upon contacting them the CC said that info was on strip (But i was out for 20 days).
But how they can change rule between game ?
I have paid full for year The name of pack is All Sports and now this ?
Very Very bad business practice
Anti Consumer !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock