Seeking Help Sorting fav list channels in Airtel

Yes i agree. Fav list is headache to make. Also same issue each time have to turn it on. Simple way should be that once you press fav button the list should be activated and shown up.
No solution for the fav list channels re-arranging issue.

Earlier what i found was that to create fav list of your choice, you need to create it at once according to the channels you need. In this way the channels would appear in the list in the same order as you selected them while making the fav list. Any channel added after wards to the same fav list will appear at the end of the list and not as per the LCN.

But yesterday i noticed that when i added a new channel to my fav list, it appeared at no.2 along with other channels in my fav list instead of appearing at the last of the list as i mentioned above.

Really headache and confusing at this point.

Just add a channel as fav by pressing red button while on channel or go to favourite section listed under menu and create fav list. U can create 4 user groups and add channels under it, just activate the group u intend to watch by pressing yellow button.

Coming to ur query about aranging channels in ur preferred sequence , it can also be done quite easily. Simply enter the user group, press green key to manage favs and post that using red , blue, yellow, green keys u can move a channel up/down, top/bottom to arrive at required sequence

Just add a channel as fav by pressing red button while on channel or go to favourite section listed under menu and create fav list. U can create 4 user groups and add channels under it, just activate the group u intend to watch by pressing yellow button.

Coming to ur query about aranging channels in ur preferred sequence , it can also be done quite easily. Simply enter the user group, press green key to manage favs and post that using red , blue, yellow, green keys u can move a channel up/down, top/bottom to arrive at required sequence
Bro i tried the method mentioned by you to sort the fav list but nothing happening with the buttons mentioned.

Can you clarify the process step by step. Maybe i am missing some link.

To mention i have already created a fav list. Now how can i sort the channels in it.

Bro i tried the method mentioned by you to sort the fav list but nothing happening with the buttons mentioned.

Can you clarify the process step by step. Maybe i am missing some link.

To mention i have already created a fav list. Now how can i sort the channels in it.

Read instructions mentioned on screen bro and follow as per ur requirements. Once u enter fav menu there will be a strip below which will guide u further to make changes

Read instructions mentioned on screen bro and follow as per ur requirements. Once u enter fav menu there will be a strip below which will guide u further to make changes
Bro list is made already. Just i want to sort the list as per my need.

When i go in the fav menu it just have 4 options below which are select, next page, previous page and filter.

No where any option to sort the channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock