south value sport

• Thread starter Thread starter rohit patel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 45
  • Views Views: Views 5,825
AxOm said:
Bro.. I used to use this but 8 months ago I upgraded to Economy sports plus.. But now when I call CC to active this pack they says South value sports is only for south customers..
Is there anyone who knows how to active this pack...
Bro if u wish to south value sports pack only one way to active this that was south cc

rohit patel said:
Bro if u wish to south value sports pack only one way to active this that was south cc

Do you have their number

AxOm said:
Do you have their number

But be sure to call between 10 am to 6 pm...
Since after airtel cc are worst and their will not be any senior cc to change package if needed...

Good morning friends , please help me if i take South value sports .
How can i take this pack by sms??
And if in future i have to change this South package to rest of India.how can i change

Anshul Yadav said:
And if in future i have to change this South package to rest of India.how can i change
If you are not from south they you can't.. Active south value sports by sending sms

AxOm said:
If you are not from south they you can't.. Active south value sports by sending sms

South or ROI doesnt matter any region customer can activate any Monthly package .. By sending sms i am not confident but it can be changed by cc ..

Ninad said:
movies ok & zee action not available in this package
also most of music channels not available
Bro with movies OK free top-up you should be OK

Ashok L said:
Zee Rio VIP topup to get all zee channels including zee studio & wb which was available yesterday

With this you will get all Zee Channels including Zee Action,Zee Studio and WB which are missing in SVS

Anshul Yadav said:

send sms UP SVALS to 54325 from your rmn :k

Back
Top Bottom