Breaking Sports18, Sports18 HD to launch soon at Rs 12

• Thread starter hulk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 206
  • Views: Views 52,372
Status
Not open for further replies.
lf15CTG.jpg

Possible logo of N18. Please don't mind the simple creation.
It's almost close bro . They won't use the red box .

well...i don't really care about the name. The thing what matters is that they should have a good logo.. preferably white, simple, classy and easy to eye graphics and good content. They should invest on daily sports news show like Sportscenter. Some good magazine shows on the rights they possess. A good team of commentators for Cricket, Football and Tennis. Some shows where they engage common people like Neo used to host sometime ago. A show where they educate people about technicalities of non-cricketing sports. I am willing to pay even Rs.30 for such a channel. 😊

N18 Sports is definitely not a good name. It sounds like a news channel's name similar to News18 Hindi. They could have just named the channel Colors Sports (just like how they have Colors brand) and could have designed a white (or similar to white) petal or a transparent one for that channel. Sports18 was also a good name and sounds more better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock