Breaking Sports18, Sports18 HD to launch soon at Rs 12

• Thread starter hulk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 206
  • Views: Views 52,068
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Uday Shankar and Murdoch has bought stake in Viacom18 I am sure that Uday Shankar will head the sports division and spend insane amounts of money for IPL and ICC rights they might not bid aggressively for the BCCI rights
Sports division alone has less probability. Uday Shankar left as the head of Disney Asia Pacific. So he should be given a higher designation.

Reliance industries Aggresive player in online streaming platforms, Launching satellite sports channel just to promote Live sports on Voot and jio TV digital platforms, just like Star sports done aggressive promotion for Disney plus Hotstar platform

I was expecting this. With the arrival of James Murdoch, will Fox Sports also be involved in this new sports network venture?
If the channel is launched as Fox sports with their brand name instead of N18 it will be great

Hope they also try and bid for EPL rights starting from 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock