srilanka FM & TV channels getting in madurai - Tamil Nadu (south india)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: srilanka FM & TV channels getting in madurai - Tamil Nadu (south india)

Manisathish pls tell me the cost of EM900R active super outdoor antenna where it is available. Is it possible for me to watch srilankan channels in my place I am in Tiruvallur. Any one help me to get like this type of antenna I want to buy my email I'd is [email protected]

Pls post d price of an antenna.

Bro,

Why you want Terrestrial antenna ?

Move your dish towards EutelSat 70B @70.5E and get many Srilankan channels free like SriTV, Rupavahini etc.

11294 H 44900
MPEG4 DVBS2

Brother I am using Tatasky DTH in this not possible for me what your actually say because it connect with set box without set top box no signal getting in that I was checked so that only I am excepting the terrestrial tv antenna pls help to do in dish how I can adjust with my tatasky

I want to get yagi antenna please anyone having and ready to sell pls tell me it should work in good condition

You need MPEG4 FTA Box.

Tata Sky @ 83E so you have to move your dish right standing behind the dish and looking at tv for Signal.

Thank u bro but I searched in the net that except did direct plus other DTH have I'd no card inside the set top box so without this I'd card it won't receive the signal inside the set top box then how your concept work I want proper method of explanation bro pls tell me to do otherwise help me to get analog terrestrial tv antenna plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock