srilanka FM & TV channels getting in madurai - Tamil Nadu (south india)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: srilanka FM & TV channels getting in madurai - Tamil Nadu (south india)

What is this yaar?

Channels on Eutelsat 70B are FTA, u doNT need Card to view them. Just an MPEG4, DVBS2 SetTopBox and youR DISH tuned toward 70E is needed.

http://lyngsat.com/Eutelsat-70B.html

OK Bro then tell me with out change my present DTH tatasky how to receive the channelswith the help of my tatasky dish and tataskyset top box ?

I have adjust my tatasky set top box then my tv screen it shows that your tatasky not receiving the signals it says nay be outside cloudy or adjust your dish or power off then on like this how I do tell me the steps with out change tatasky dish and set top box how can I receive the srilankan channels plz tell the steps to follow to do tatasky is mpeq4 and dvb2 only

Plz brother help me otherwise send me the details to get analog tv antenna in chennai

Hi bala,in our area some of homes using analog antenna to watch channels.may be they receive some channels from cable TV to get channels in analog antenna.just collect some aluminium pipe and connect with a wire and check it in ur TV u may get some cable channels.I just tried few days back but clarity is not so good.I have connected with some aluminum wires for receiving signals may be that the reason I don't get quality signals.

Its not possible with Tata Sky Box.

You can use Tata Sky dish however pointing at 70E WITH FTA BOX.

balaselvi said:
I want to get yagi antenna please anyone having and ready to sell pls tell me it should work in good condition

try in olx or quickr you will get.

I tried in olx and quicker there is no match regarding this

Hello bro dinee your idea is good but tell me the steps or help me to get analog antenna where your area actually.

I am searching to get DD free dish with set top box but there is no local dealer help me they simply refuse me to avoid buying of DD DTH because they say simply no Tamil channels in that but I want to buy it in Tiruvallur anyone say the idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock