SSTV (CH: 936) showing unsubscribed.

nskaran

Reaction score
Hi to all our members.

I am south silver subscriber on dishtv and from today SSTV (channel No.936). is showing unsubscribed. anybody facing same problem. This channel is included in all south pack subscribers. somebody can inform here that they are facing the problem or no. If yes we can call customer care or mail to CC. THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ALL.:hello:)

what is this dear members no response at all. please come on some south pack subscribers and inform here you have SSTV with your pack and it is still working or no.

I have not subscribed to south pack, you were viewing it in past with this pack? have you talked to cc?

s sstv is unsubscribed channel. i talk to cc lot of time but time waste.still unsubscribed.

@lkkeyan89, it is solved now. From yesterday SSTV is working for all south subscribers. CC people are waste they dont know exactly what are the channels included in the package. any way it is working for all now.

q9YXG.jpg

fclPH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock