Good News Star Bharat revamped

Star Bharat's new logo is even more smaller than the previous logo i.e., when Life Ok was rebranded as Star Bharat, the logo was too big and later it was resized to medium and now it is even smaller and perfect.

Also, the word Star Bharat (HD) has been shadowed by black color.

Facebook has all the new logos and profile pictures.

foDQ4ag.png
K5RfMPO.png

VbvWvan.png

Atleast They Rebrand for wider audience and you're getting angry on this atleast be happy for the Rebrand
Miss mathur rebrand or revamp is not much important. The most important thing is content if content is not interested or good how many times they revamp or rebrand it doesn't work. Better they shut down or bring some better shows/contents like &tv or sab tv.

Atleast They Rebrand for wider audience and you're getting angry on this atleast be happy for the Rebrand
The only thing that is bothering me right now is the typeface. I mean, which channel (other than TImes Now Navbharat, which is a news channel) uses such a typeface that is used only on an android phone?

Better if they used a much good looking typeface, rather than Noto sans devanagari, for this channel.

Last edited:
Miss mathur rebrand or revamp is not much important. The most important thing is content if content is not interested or good how many times they revamp or rebrand it doesn't work. Better they shut down or bring some better shows/contents like &tv or sab tv.
Star Bharat's main genre is now romance and they're gonna show romantic content and shows like WTHA and gud se meetha ishq Changed their genre to romance

They have Star Plus along with other regional GECs to cater to wider audience.
That's nice but i really want Star Bharat to became famous once again just like 2017 COVID made the channel downfall and recently it got resurrected with good shows like albelaa

Star Bharat's main genre is now romance and they're gonna show romantic content and shows like WTHA and gud se meetha ishq Changed their genre to romance
But I don't think the channel future is bright Disney-Star managing star bharat like giving oxygen to a dead person.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock