Breaking Star Disconnection Notice

Agree With Star Asking 40% Hike?

• Total voters
It is not like all star channels will be showing iPL so it is no way a justified price hike . But if the channels again get discontinued on airtel I won’t be missing them .

I can't believe my eyes :ouch:Last night my conscience provoked me that discontinution later is coming soon for dishtv and today it came.
Now its time for dish tv to move to tdsat! and they will definately win there.
But these surely remove any chance of addition of star sports select on dish tv

Last edited:
As Of Now

Only Tata Sky & Sun Direct Users Can Sit Back And Enjoy

These Are Only 2 DTHs Whose Deal Has Been Done & Finished All Formalities!
Bro I think Airtel DTH will surely resolve this matter soon. Since 4/5 days I have not seen any scroll running from Star India about Airtel dth discontinution on their channels.

Bro I think Airtel DTH will surely resolve this matter soon. Since 4/5 days I have not seen any scroll running from Star India about Airtel dth discontinution on their channels.

That may be because of the case is in TDSAT, and they have asked to continue signals till an agreement is reached.

As Of Now

Only Tata Sky & Sun Direct Users Can Sit Back And Enjoy

These Are Only 2 DTHs Whose Deal Has Been Done & Finished All Formalities!
Vadibro happy that sundirect has finished is deal and other formalities with star network

That may be because of the case is in TDSAT, and they have asked to continue signals till an agreement is reached.
May be, but in my opinion that's not the reason. Beacuse after this case go to TDSAT, then also more than 1 week scroll running. So reason something else

Airtel will solve this issue but looking at dish tv and how they dont care about customers i'm worried being a dish tv user. They might put star channels on ala carte too like sony ten channels and if they do that it will be start of their down fall. This time they have to make an agreement with star like airtel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock