Breaking Star Disconnection Notice

Agree With Star Asking 40% Hike?

• Total voters
star network is trying their luck for ipl tournament that this is the only time that they can hike prices this is only blackmailing Dth service provider to hike prices and put burden on there customer not good thoughts:mad:

Huh ! Everyone expecting that dish tv wil make agreement but don't forget they are dishtv(not other dth) they can also go extreme way and remove all starchannels.
I think the time the contract renewable has come is the worst.IPL is very near so star is try to take advantage of that.
Hope dth portability comes soon!!!!
But I know it will take time trai will first introduce proposal then dths will file a case against it in court and case will go on for years!
@Vadirocks bro wanted know if u have any idea when agreement renews of sony with dishtv?

Last edited:
I can't believe my eyes :ouch:Last night my conscience provoked me that discontinution later is coming soon for dishtv and today it came.
Now its time for dish tv to move to tdsat! and they will definately win there.
But these surely remove any chance of addition of star sports select on dish tv
Not only Dish tv but it's so called intended to be merged company VD2H also in the same boat. But all the issues will be resolved. ..

all becomes due to IPL for that they are giving huge money to BCCI, government should interfere in this matter because they charged all money from subscribers. this decision hit our pockets. ban IPL our make a policy for telecasting rights because they earn lot of money

Star Network has only one policy and that is to loot the customers

This is loot from Star. How its asking for 40% hike during IPL while the norm is 10-15%.Dishtv and D2h will not agree and ultimately the customers will suffer.Already fighting with Sony is going on. No Ten2 HD and Ten 3 HD now seeing this its a complete mess.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock