Breaking Star Disconnection Notice

Agree With Star Asking 40% Hike?

• Total voters
1st broadcasters pay huge amount for rights then they loot by increasing their channels price totally unfair... but i dont think star will remove their channels from dishtv and vd2h.... the number of subscribers are too high and if they remove these 2 channels from their platform star would not be getting much of adverts...its all chain they all are connected

1st broadcasters pay huge amount for rights then they loot by increasing their channels price totally unfair... but i dont think star will remove their channels from dishtv and vd2h.... the number of subscribers are too high and if they remove these 2 channels from their platform star would not be getting much of adverts...its all chain they all are connected

They would it make it alacarte like Sony and get it from customers which would also in any case pinch the pockets.

One thing to remember guys, till last year IPL sun direct never given Sony sports channels in base pack except Mega pack which is the highest pack in sun direct. We used to pay 44 rs per every IPL. But now all sony sports channels available from cinema+ sports pack

One thing to remember guys, till last year IPL sun direct never given Sony sports channels in base pack except Mega pack which is the highest pack in sun direct. We used to pay 44 rs per every IPL. But now all sony sports channels available from cinema+ sports pack
this time also they can get customers as star sports channels availability in sd dth...

Source : Epaper IndianExpress

09cbDuS.jpg

RYZNDIJ.jpg
2nd time notice Videcon d2h this time removed all channels yes or no plzz update bro

They would it make it alacarte like Sony and get it from customers which would also in any case pinch the pockets.

ya but more then loss for dishtv it will be loss for star...they will not only loose fix revenue which they get thought subscription but also their channel will have less viewer, less viewer mean less revenue from advertisements .... as far as for a viewer they have options too watch matches online, apps or through means of jio tv and other medium....so i think more loss of star

ya but more then loss for dishtv it will be loss for star...they will not only loose fix revenue which they get thought subscription but also their channel will have less viewer, less viewer mean less revenue from advertisements .... as far as for a viewer they have options too watch matches online, apps or through means of jio tv and other medium....so i think more loss of star

Yes but Dishtv never bow to anyone.In previous negotiations with Star when failed they were the first to devise the strategy of missed call to get on al-carte. Now also they put sony channels on alcarte.Also due to this tussle many channels of Sony( Sony Rox Hd,sony ,ten2 had and sony ten 3Hd etc and from star ( star gold select SD ,Star sports Select SD,Star Vijay HD ) are missing from the platform for more than a year.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock