Breaking Star Disconnection Notice

Agree With Star Asking 40% Hike?

• Total voters
Looting all one by one....:angry:
First SD,then ADTV,TS and now Dish TV Videocon...:win:

Yep Star is taking this opportunity that is the nearing of IPL....:eek:k:

But I don't think this Dish tv Videocon will obey Star....You can all see how they have kept Sony channels...:wink:

Other DTH subscribers will then throw all their DTH and buy that DTH which is owned by Star network so that they can watch their Fav heros on TV. So either way money will go to star anyway ;)
5-6% will only throw their DTH. Others don't care about it.
Personally i have no problem whether they remove channels or add in base pack.
IPL hasn't the same charm which was used to be 10yrs back.

5-6% will only throw their DTH. Others don't care about it.
Personally i have no problem whether they remove channels or add in base pack.
IPL hasn't the same charm which was used to be 10yrs back.

10 years back IPL brand value was nowhere whereas last year on 10th edition it reached more than 5 Billion USD, i don't see how the charm has become less over time, in fact it seems it goes to skyhigh with players salary going high year after year and brands are paying mammoth advertising money to BCCI just see Vivo and DLF title sponsor amount

10 years back IPL brand value was nowhere whereas last year on 10th edition it reached more than 5 Billion USD, i don't see how the charm has become less over time, in fact it seems it goes to skyhigh with players salary going high year after year and brands are paying mammoth advertising money to BCCI just see Vivo and DLF title sponsor amount
you know the story of the goose which lays golden eggs.it's just like that.

For all those speaking against IPL it is the fact that IPL is going to be the future of cricket.10 years ago its right were sold for 8000 crore and now it has grown to 16000 cr that too just for 5 years and it will only grow.Iam even ready to pay 30-35% more during IPL (if dishtv add superfan feed)because IPL is my favouritest format I can skip bilateral series but can't even think to skip IPL

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock