Breaking Star Disconnection Notice

Agree With Star Asking 40% Hike?

• Total voters
Star spars with DPOs over content deal renewals, issues disconnection notices to Dish TV, Videocon d2h

After sparring with direct to home (DTH) operator Bharti Telemedia, broadcaster Star India has issued disconnection notices to DTH operators Dish TV and Videocon d2h.
The broadcaster said that the notice has been issued due to non-signing of agreements by the two DTH operators. Incidentally, Dish TV and Videocon d2h are close to merging their operations. The merger would create a distribution behemoth with a combined subscriber base of 29 million.
On 16 February, Star had issued a disconnection notice to Bharti Telemedia for non-signing of the subscription agreement, non-payment of subscription fees and non-submission of subscriber reports.

Last edited:
Sony network also loot customer very high price channel very bad network copy Star network
Sony is new to this police but star network has this policy from start. As a customer, I am not willing to pay even 1 Rs extra for IPL. If Star network demand 40% then dish tb should put these channels in ala carte because there are many customers like me who can live without even watching a single IPL match. At any cost base package price must remains the same

This would be great for customers like me who don't care about Cricket. Price must be reduced. I will support D2H and Dish TV decision if they remove the channels and reduce the price
right bro I am also not addicted to cricket....Soo if brodcaster is greedy for ipl then I will also support both dth.

I also not bother if channels removed
Not interested in cricket
Yes. Loosing the opportunity to watch a tournament of IPLs stature was a big deal 10 years back. But now a days every week there is some kind of cricket series going on. So even if star disconnects the chanels from base pack,not a big issue for me and there are many people like me.
DTH and Cable Operators are doing the right thing. They should not bow down to this kind of behaviour from any broadcaster.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock