Star India gears up for launch of SMS HD, FX HD

But these channels shud not be only available on alacarte basis.....these shud also be included in hd package....

zbridge88 said:
FX HD is also expected to launch in the quarter ended June.
Guys, any update from Star India that when they are going to launch FX HD channel.
I am really excited to watch ''Seinfeld'' in High Definition.

When FX HD channel has to be launched in the quarter ended June then why Star India has not started its testing till now !! What are they planning !! When they will start testing FX HD channel !! Haven't still they got permission from MIB for the launch of FX HD channel !! Guys, what may be the reason for the delay in the FX HD channel's testing !!

Earlier u were hounding d forum for AXN HD... and now for FX HD.
Ur continous asking on dis forum.. will not pressurize star to launch fx hd earlier :hehe

They ll launch it.. when they want to :k

shawl_who said:
Earlier u were hounding d forum for AXN HD... and now for FX HD.
Ur continous asking on dis forum.. will not pressurize star to launch fx hd earlier :hehe
U r right Shawl Who because I am not Doctor Who, who can find the answers by himself, I need to ask them who can answer them. I m not much intellegent and sharp perticularly in this field as u so I will have to ask. I don't find anything wrong in asking anything which is related to this forum's subject. And bro I post very less so how can I hound the forum for anything. By the way, I m sorry if u didn't like the post, but if I have to find the answer which is beyond my reach then I have to ask the like minded people. And if I m asking anything, it means I find u all superiour than me for that perticular query. If you don't think so, its ok, but let the others, if any, answer if they can.:):):)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock