Star India gears up for launch of SMS HD, FX HD

@ we can post full but showing your full Ip address in Public is not Good :dodgy

Rushil.D said:
@ we can post full but showing your full Ip address in Public is not Good :dodgy
But bro, here my reputation has been damaged, so I will have to look into it, bro, if you don't have any problem can you please PM me the completed image !!

skm30 said:
Rushil bro, you have blurred the last digits of IP addresses in the image. Can you please post this image again with the complete IP addresses.
Yes bro, but first let me get the complete picture.

Its for sure that someone else, other than my family is also using my wi-fi for very very short period and very cunningly and this cunning is none other than your very own sky4us. And this guy is very very much near to my location, either behind me or beside me or sometimes in my own house using my own wi-fi. Anyways bro, first let Rushil bro post the complete image then only I can say something !!

I think u r being haunted bro... take care !!

Do check for any evil spirits, and sprinkle holy water all arnd ur house :hello

shawl_who said:
I think u r being haunted bro... take care !!

Do check for any evil spirits, and sprinkle holy water all arnd ur house :hello

:d:d:rofl:rofl

Rushil bro post the full ip details here. The ip address will not give exact location of skm or sky.

5rxOmRb.png

Dear bro skm/sky4yours..

Its better to accept your mistakes than giving wrong excuses. Who knows because of these fake excuses you loose not only our trust but also your both id access. You even supported one id with other, has that also been done by that ghost/evil spirit or whatever you are saying!

Rushil.D said:
zLmF7EM.png
[emoji34][emoji35]

Ayeee ye to shaq tabse chal rya tha jab i was not even registered here... Same guy two ids,,,seriously people can be so jobless sometimes to troll

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock