Star India gears up for launch of SMS HD, FX HD

jdrocks said:
Not to mention Romedy Now+ :hehe
JD bro, it seems that you forget to check the concerned thread again, otherwise u wouldn't have said this. Anyways, I want to tell you that I am only here who have confirmed from the Romedy Now channel and also posted this in the concerned thread that their HD channel Romedy Now+ has been shutdowned permanently.:):):)

skm30 said:
JD bro, it seems that you forget to check the concerned thread again, otherwise u wouldn't have said this. Anyways, I want to tell you that I am only here who have confirmed from the Romedy Now channel and also posted this in the concerned thread that their HD channel Romedy Now+ has been shutdowned permanently.:):):)

Yes I saw that post. Was just joking bro. :)

The fact is if there is any news, it will be posted by forum members and trackers as soon as it's available to them. :k

skm30 said:
When they will start testing FX HD channel !!
Bro, its not a confirmed news, but you can expect testing of FX HD channel on Friday 29th May, evening.

shawl_who said:
Aapki chori pakdi gayi !! :lol :nj

Not nice done by u :no

So, which ID u want to be banned permanently ? :dodgy ( skm or sky ?)

Detective Shawl Who..:win :hehe :hehe

shawl_who said:
Aapki chori pakdi gayi !! :lol :nj

Not nice done by u :no

So, which ID u want to be banned permanently ? :dodgy ( skm or sky ?)
So the powerful Judge Shawl-Who, before implementing your own sided judgement on me (as I have been mentioned by you in the said post along with 'sky'), will you please let me and others also know the technical details of both the IDs upon which you have reached to the conclusion that 'skm' & 'sky' are the same person !!

sDJkTn5.png
:s

skm30 said:
So the powerful Judge Shawl-Who, before implementing your own sided judgement on me (as I have been mentioned by you in the said post along with 'sky'), will you please let me and others also know the technical details of both the IDs upon which you have reached to the conclusion that 'skm' & 'sky' are the same person !!

so, did u get ur answers ? :lol

Or anything else u wud like to say ? :dodgy

Rushil.D said:
Rushil bro, you have blurred the last digits of IP addresses in the image. Can you please post this image again with the complete IP addresses.
shawl_who said:
so, did u get ur answers ? :lol

Or anything else u wud like to say ? :dodgy
Yes bro, but first let me get the complete picture.

Its for sure that someone else, other than my family is also using my wi-fi for very very short period and very cunningly and this cunning is none other than your very own sky4us. And this guy is very very much near to my location, either behind me or beside me or sometimes in my own house using my own wi-fi. Anyways bro, first let Rushil bro post the complete image then only I can say something !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock