Star Maa Network Revamped with new logos and graphics

I think star doing same title pattern graphics pattern but with different colors and themes suitable for respected languages and regions Firstly Star Plus Star Bharat then Star Jalsha later Star Pravah and now Star Maa. May be next turn Kannada or tamil. But graphics and themes of all 5 channels which revamped is good and beautiful. And not same for all channels like Zee Network.

I think star doing same title pattern graphics pattern but with different colors and themes suitable for respected languages and regions Firstly Star Plus Star Bharat then Star Jalsha later Star Pravah and now Star Maa. May be next turn Kannada or tamil. But graphics and themes of all 5 channels which revamped is good and beautiful. And not same for all channels like Zee Network.
In all the above said 4 GECs (StarPlus, Pravah, Jalsha and Maa) ,they dont show logos for serials, they have a common font as serial logos!
In Telugu they have added some elements in logos with the same text ! But in other 3 languages only with that particular font, the name of the serial would be placed in the montage or title card!

All the show title cards on Disney+ Hotstar have been updated with the new graphics.
FK4UxH4.jpg

Yes this is really good Implementation of graphics as a network. This concept has unity as a network and also diversity as an individual.

Zee is like let's pay graphics company only once and apply the same everywhere.

Zee is like let's pay graphics company only once and apply the same everywhere.
Remember that Zee Marathi adamantly sticks to the graphics from 2014 instead of recycling the graphics of the other Zee regional channels. Also, I was very impressed by Zee Punjabi, with its purple and gold colour scheme and the Volte font which is not used anywhere else.

Remember that Zee Marathi adamantly sticks to the graphics from 2014 instead of recycling the graphics of the other Zee regional channels. Also, I was very impressed by Zee Punjabi, with its purple and gold colour scheme and the Volte font which is not used anywhere else.
Also, Zee Bangla. Though they have graphics similar to Zee TV, the colour is atleast different
i.e. Red. Even after the logo was changed in 2017,
Zee Bangla had it's old graphics for a while and implemented the present graphics.
Atleast, Zee Marathi and Zee Bangla have different logos (the colour) than the usual orange colour of other Zee's regional channels!!

Also, Zee Bangla. Though they have graphics similar to Zee TV, the colour is atleast different
i.e. Red. Even after the logo was changed in 2017,
Zee Bangla had it's old graphics for a while and implemented the present graphics.
Atleast, Zee Marathi and Zee Bangla have different logos (the colour) than the usual orange colour of other Zee's regional channels!!
Add zee yuva also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock