Star Movies airing Koffee with Karan at midnight

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiv Verma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 40
  • Views Views: Views 3,543
Buddy let's wait n watch i am firmly of the opinion that Disney will likely think upon relaunching Star World in a new avatar, such channels have potential to reach far wide audience which shows being just available on OTT cannot do and above all to cater to premium audience all broadcasters need some niche channels and now it is right time to expand offerings on linear TV front as lot many people have reached a stage of monotony with OTT due to various factors.. . Good curated content on TV Channels can help achieve success
Well hotstar removed HBO And has Star world category remaining

I think that koffee with Karan episode was for just once because today also they are not showing

They should air Coffee with Karan every Sunday at 9am & 11am on any two Star channel. Eg Star Movies 9am and Star Bharat at 11am.

Someone in Star can't get a hard one without watching Koffee with Karan. No wonder they are airing it now at midnight after pretty much shutting down Star World and Star World Premiere HD

Someone in Star can't get a hard one without watching Koffee with Karan. No wonder they are airing it now at midnight after pretty much shutting down Star World and Star World Premiere HD
I wish Tata play would add star world as asian feed (MENA)

Back
Top Bottom