Star Movies Select HD Launching July 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Adithya Vikram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 127
  • Views Views: Views 18,780
Dont know how this channel will break even. Because it's only a :hd channel, there's no Sd counterpart. :hd customers are still less in India. And if it's a premium channel (although I don't want it to be) then there will be more less subscribers because not many people who have :hd connection would subscribe to this channel(including me) because of premium rate.

sriharsha said:
What about fox hd
Bro, I think, now FX HD will be launched in the end of September, as SMS HD was to be launched in mid April but is going to be launched on 4th July, So, it means the whole process of launching these channels has jumped a complete quarter now, So now, as the FX HD was to be launched, after SMS HD's launch in mid April, in the quarter ending June, will be now launched in the quarter ending September. So, I think, now we can expect FX HD's launch anytime between July to September.

But bro, this could be the story so far, only on the basis of news reports for the last two months in this regard. Now, if we look at the latest development in this field, we will find that till now the Star group was not aware of it that Viacom was silently planning to launch the HD version of Comedy Central, even Viacom has started Comedy Central HD channel's testing also. So now, in the light of this new development, as we know the Star India to be a early opportunity graber in such cases, we can expect the FX HD channel's testing very soon, because, I think, Star group will never like to be left behind in the competition. Let us hope that they should be upto our expectations and will launch the FX HD channel very soon.

It seems channels has already been soft launched yesterday at an event in bangalore

c6662224f66be4dc4014a66c1115885a.jpg

Good Snapshots @Dinakaran Bro.... :tup

and the channel is launched silently....

and no one(viewer) is viewing this channel...

What is the use of :hd if they no added in any single dth.....

Hope they'll get this channel soon on All Dth Platforms....

SMS :HD will replace Fox Crime from 1st July :k

Back
Top Bottom