Discussion The Downfall of Star Movies Select

Should Star Movies Select Shutdown

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I really knew that star movies is wrong for airing a russian movie, why they don't air some of new disney movies for first time on TV Instead?
Correct but nowadays movies are premiered after 2 years look at top gun maverick it premiered on tv after 2 years of it's release i would love to see them premiering wish

SMS should definitely shut down, I find it very amusing that HBO and AXN had to shut down their shops in India but on the other hand channels like SMS, Romedy Now, Zee Cafe are still existing which are just eating up the space, Talking about the Star, they have 6 sports channels and 5 movies channel and mostly repeat same things on all channel and u can add SMS to that list as well, dont know how they get license to launch so many channels because I recall Sony had swapped Animax with Yay because they were not allowed to launch Yay as a new channel.

SMS should definitely shut down, I find it very amusing that HBO and AXN had to shut down their shops in India but on the other hand channels like SMS, Romedy Now, Zee Cafe are still existing which are just eating up the space, Talking about the Star, they have 6 sports channels and 5 movies channel and mostly repeat same things on all channel and u can add SMS to that list as well, dont know how they get license to launch so many channels because I recall Sony had swapped Animax with Yay because they were not allowed to launch Yay as a new channel.
How do I find the license of zee action

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock