Discussion The Downfall of Star Movies Select

Should Star Movies Select Shutdown

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Reaction score
Reason that why you shouldn't watch star movies select
1. It airs repeated movies (undisputed, bleeding steel, or any movies etc)
2. Employees Left for working for star movies select (I think) because they promo for Star Movies Select aren't coming
3. For some new movies, they had to watch Normal star movies instead

If you want to imagine what star movies select would rebrand to a new channel, then post your imagination here

Sometimes Star Movies and Star Movies Select air ditto same movies with same timings. WALL-E is the most repeated movie on Star Movies Select.

Revamping of both the channels is definitely going to happen in future and these repetitive movies will also have a promo. Star Movies somewhat match the levels of the audience. They also recently premiered Avatar: The Way Of Water.

In terms of shutdown, only Star Movies Select HD should bid adieu as its pricing is way too high compared to the SD one.

All Of the expendables and undisputed movies is also most repeated too, I mean it should relaunch star movies action replacing star movies select, Or It should revamp star movies select to Star Movies Sci FI

its better they change Star movies select to Star movies Kids.... they have a huge library for Kids they can utilize that very well...
But that's very niche. Even niche than niche premium channels.

They better convert it as SM2.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock