Breaking Star Published NTO 2.0 RIO

Yes. Star suvarna MRP is ₹12 . But cable and DTH got at ₹9 . So it depends on them on what price they can sell
In sundirect
Star Suvarna 12 and SS plus 1
nnltHJm.jpg

Dth and cables Which signed new Rio charging 12.

Not signed DTH/cables charges 9Rs

Now it's headache for distributors for creating base plans.

Possible base plans:
1. Having only top selective channels + FTA
2. Having only low priced channels + FTA
3. Having FTA + all channels of favoured broadcaster and not including others in base pack.
In rural areas people will just say to cable operators that they can't spend more money to cable, as they only watch max 1 or 2 channel and cannot miss Mangala Gowri Maduve(addictive) serial. They might ask to remove all other channels to reduce cost.

In rural areas people will just say to cable operators that they can't spend more money to cable, as they only watch max 1 or 2 channel and cannot miss Mangala Gowri Maduve(addictive) serial. They might ask to remove all other channels to reduce cost.
Yes because of this low rated channels will suffer and not a top channels.
People will buy top channels without any cost.
They are even ready to pay 25+ rated channel for Their addictive serials

Yes iam nt taking any above 19rs
Star movies 3rs profit for my plan taken bt will miss in HD clearity that I will sacrifice and watch in SD version, waiting & Prive HD price, if more than 19rs,its also gone from My pack, instead I will take now group English movies channels if those r nt increased more than 15rs
Nw iam planning and keeping same monthly charge abt 300rs after trai 2 also
Waiting for remaining broadcasters to release

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock