DDF Exclusive "Star Sports 1 Kannada" Launching From 16 November (Replacing Channel V)

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 129
  • Views: Views 39,478
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news channel V was showing good song with nice AQ and PQ quality :)

They have already stopped the songs and showing rerun of old shows of Channel V.Now in fact no music channel is left in the Star Portfolio.They should launch a music channel in HD same on the lines of Sony Rox HD and MTV Beats HD which would had been more profitable and would have more BARC ratings sadly which Channel V was not getting.

Now in fact no music channel is left in the Star Portfolio.They should launch a music channel in HD same on the lines of Sony Rox HD and MTV Beats HD which would had been more profitable and would have more BARC ratings sadly which Channel V was not getting.

There are total 4 music channels by star
1. Channel v
2. Star maa music
3. Nat geo music
4. Nat geo music HD

I think Star maa music Will get replaced by star sports 1 telugu.

I hope Nat geo music will get replaced with a hybrid hindi+English music channel.

They should also close Vijay super & maa gold. Both having no good show in their kitty.

Mastiii 147340
B4U Music 111020
9XM 106528
Sony MIX 97023
9X Jalwa 82027
MTV Beats 74333
Channel V 69892

BARC Week 41: Channel V and Zoom show an extensive rise in numbers

Above is barc data for latest week by barc. I am also surprised that they are getting this much ratings with rerun shows.

Channel V was a good channel in terms of content & picture quality. Hope they'll replace Nat geo music with star music & star music HD

1. Channel v
2. Star maa music
3. Nat geo music
4. Nat geo music HD

Above is barc data for latest week by barc. I am also surprised that they are getting this much ratings with rerun shows.

Channel V was a good channel in terms of content & picture quality. Hope they'll replace Nat geo music with star music & star music HD

I actually meant Hindi music channel in the Star Portfolio.Also Channel V had reverted to pure music play earlier as they were far behind in BARC ratings compared to their peers.Lets see what they do with their other channels I dont think they will touch Nat Geo music as its distribution was not done by Star and recently it came to their kitty.Its only present on Tata Sky in downscaled SD and HD and in HD on Dishtv and should be properly distributed by star by launching on other platforms.

1. Channel v
2. Star maa music
3. Nat geo music
4. Nat geo music HD

I hope Nat geo music will get replaced with a hybrid hindi+English music channel.

They should also close Vijay super & maa gold. Both having no good show in their kitty.

Mastiii 147340
B4U Music 111020
9XM 106528
Sony MIX 97023
9X Jalwa 82027
MTV Beats 74333
Channel V 69892

BARC Week 41: Channel V and Zoom show an extensive rise in numbers

Star maa music is a good channel in telugu region. I dont think they will even think of changing it.
In telugu only 2 good music channels are there. So star maa music should stay

It will be a pay channel no use for middle class families, we have to pay 60 rupees per month in DTH Service's...:undecided:

No problem with Launch of star sports Kannada but shutting down international brand Channel is completely unacceptable star can run bogus Channels like baby tv, Nat Geo music/people but closing Channel V:mad::cry:

they closing all loss making international channels.(already closed FX,FXHD, star movies action which was earlier fox movies action)
I think baby TV,Nat Geo music/people, star maa gold,vijay super will follow the suit & will get replaced with new star channels.they'll only keep nat geo,nat geo wild & fox life as they are getting good numbers.

star trying to become full domestic company with all channels with taking all channels under star brand.

It will be a pay channel no use for middle class families, we have to pay 60 rupees per month in DTH Service's...:undecided:
I don't think the people who can not afford this would go for a-la-karte paying 60 rupees for it. This would be a 'Kannada' channel which would likely be included in the Kannada packages for the ease of the customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock