Star Sports 2 > launches 11 March

M@zh@R said:
customer affordability also counts.

Purchasing power is limited in India as compare to other modern countries.

Don't compare currency of other countries with india.
You know better than me why china made goods is cheap in comparision to usmade goods.

piinku1 said:
Karthik said:
@pinku bro
what can we do if cricket schedule clashes with european football ?

They will show in star cricket & hd.Usually european footaball mathes are played in weekends.
But it is cheating to launch a new channel for showing hindi cricket feed on
star sports.

Hindi feed is not simply Hindi dubbing. They need a whole bunch of commentators (and pay them separately) to provide live Hindi Feed.

Also European Football has become really popular in India over the past few years and they are not always on weekends. For example, EPL matches are played on weekdays as well. Also Formula 1 season will begin in a few days. So Star TV wants to cash in and show the Live matches/ sports for which they have already bought the rights. This is good for the diverse Sports lovers community in India.

However, I agree that it will be hard for DTHs to carry so many sports channels considering the price & space factor and also eventually the customers will have to pay even more and that will make their lives difficult.

Hindi feed is not simply Hindi dubbing. They need a whole bunch of commentators (and pay them separately) to provide live Hindi Feed.
We don't care if they start telecasting in regional languages.But why we should pay for same thing in different channels?:shy
We see hindi commentators during "pavilion se".We pay for watching live sports not the commentataors or highlights.:no

piinku1 said:
We don't care if they start telecasting in regional languages.But why we should pay for same thing in different channels?:shy
We see hindi commentators during "pavilion se".We pay for watching live sports not the commentataors or highlights.:no

Yes bro, I agree with you and even I dont want to pay for Hindi feed but there are a lot of people (specially in rural areas) who would prefer to have Hindi commentary rather than an English one...so that is what I told in my previous post, requirements for Sports fans are diverse in India.

tech_genie said:
piinku1 said:

Yes bro, I agree with you and even I dont want to pay for Hindi feed but there are a lot of people (specially in rural areas) who would prefer to have Hindi commentary rather than an English one...so that is what I told in my previous post, requirements for Sports fans are diverse in India.

So what will do for those who know neither english nor hindi.:huh
Their intention is to shift some live events to that channel.So that people will subscibe it only for 2-3 match in weekends and rest 5days 24*7 highlights.:angry

No word on which platform. I think tata sky will first because star use tata sky DTH whenever they launch big channel like movies ok, jalsha movies, star cricket HD, ESPN HD.

Sbhopale said:
No word on which platform. I think tata sky will first because star use tata sky DTH whenever they launch big channel like movies ok, jalsha movies, star cricket HD, ESPN HD.

star cricket HD, ESPN HDLaunched on d2h.
jalsha movies launched on d2h,airtel,ts simultaneously.

piinku1 said:
tech_genie said:
piinku1 said:

So what will do for those who know neither english nor hindi.:huh
Their intention is to shift some live events to that channel.So that people will subscibe it only for 2-3 match in weekends and rest 5days 24*7 highlights.:angry

Are you talking about regional Sports channels :lol

I am :angry at Star too...but I dont want to miss Live Football Action (another need of a diverse Indian sports fan) :skd

Are you talking about regional Sports channels :lol
I am :angry at Star too...but I dont want to miss Live Football Action (another need of a diverse Indian sports fan) :skd
I also want to watch other sports.But they show according to their own wish.
Hope they willn't do these things with this channel.;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock