DDF Exclusive Star Sports 3 launching by replacing Channel V on 15th September 2018

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 268
  • Views: Views 49,201
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now scroll running
IMG_20180831_040711.jpg

IMG_20180831_040717.jpg

IMG_20180831_040721.jpg

Last edited:
End of Channel V after so many years of success. In analog dish antenna days, Channel V was a good & famous music channel. I wonder why they are unable to maintain the channel. Channel was suffering from years. They were confused what to play and how to play and what not to play

End of Channel V after so many years of success. In analog dish antenna days, Channel V was a good & famous music channel. I wonder why they are unable to maintain the channel. Channel was suffering from years. They were confused what to play and how to play and what not to play
Such huge company can't confuse bro they diverted there mind in launch of sports, GEC channels and not interested in music category

Last edited:
SS 3 is a full time regional ( Malayalam , kannada , telegu , marathi ) Channel ????

Such huge company can't confuse bro they diverted there mind in launch of sports, GEC channels and not interested in music category
It is very clear that star is not interested in Music channels.So that it doesn't have a single hindi music channel even they are a big network.They mainly focus in GEC&Sports.Other than aquisition (maa music,NG music) star didn't directly launched a single music channel.

Even those two might shut down. Already Tata Sky removed NGM HD.
Nat geo music may shut down.maa music is running well.But maa music willnot happen if star aquired maa before its launch.

Last edited:
now maa music is not 24hours music channel it airs bigboss and programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock