Star Sports HD3 added in All HD Base Packs..!!

• Thread starter Harry.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 139
  • Views: Views 18,516
sagar.patnaik said:
Dont take Rs 45 coz I get Rs 40 extra anyways

how u reached to the figure of 630??
n remember one more thing bro... it ll help u a lot
every year GOSF plans r launched particularly in the month of december
heavy discounts on some good sd n hd packages including mega pack also - 25% for the whole year

Prateek Marwadi said:
how u reached to the figure of 630??
n remember one more thing bro... it ll help u a lot
every year GOSF plans r launched particularly in the month of december
heavy discounts on some good sd n hd packages including mega pack also - 25% for the whole year

Rs 570 + (45-40)x12 = Rs 630. My issue is if I want to change the pack as a whole midway I ll be at a loss. They might add new HD channels on other packs or may increase the Mega pack price by adding other channels which I wont get coz im at the old price.

sagar.patnaik said:
Rs 570 + (45-40)x12 = Rs 630. My issue is if I want to change the pack as a whole midway I ll be at a loss. They might add new HD channels on other packs or may increase the Mega pack price by adding other channels which I wont get coz im at the old price.

bro now tell me if have been investing in airtel for the whole year. so u won't come in churn customer for the adtv for the whole year.

also u wud have earned the interest had u invested that money in the bank instead of paying to adtv.

so bro if any new channel add, it ll automatically b added to ur pack.

e.g. i took an arp in nov'2014 but now few days back they added ngp n epic in all the base packs so i m also getting it. i hope u ll understand it now. i gave u a perfect example.

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro now tell me if have been investing in airtel for the whole year. so u won't come in churn customer for the adtv for the whole year.

also u wud have earned the interest had u invested that money in the bank instead of paying to adtv.

so bro if any new channel add, it ll automatically b added to ur pack.

e.g. i took an arp in nov'2014 but now few days back they added ngp n epic in all the base packs so i m also getting it. i hope u ll understand it now. i gave u a perfect example.

but you had to wait. Plus if I want to shift to say Magnum pack due to some good channel addition i ll be at a loss. A la carte will cost me more

sagar.patnaik said:
but you had to wait. Plus if I want to shift to say Magnum pack due to some good channel addition i ll be at a loss. A la carte will cost me more

ur decision making ability is not so good bro. sorry to say this. y r u so confused?
history always reveal future course of actions.

sagar.patnaik said:
I am paying Rs 570 for mega 22 HD

u can get 22 hd if u do a 3 month recharge for rs.1575
it wud be rs.525 per month, and ull get 7 more days as well.

Prateek Marwadi said:
ur decision making ability is not so good bro. sorry to say this. y r u so confused?
history always reveal future course of actions.

I dont plan my next one year, I can plan it if Airtel tells me their plans for next one year :lol

shawl_who said:
u can get 22 hd if u do a 3 month recharge for rs.1575
it wud be rs.525 per month, and ull get 7 more days as well.

Yup but no use since I am already getting it at Rs 530 after Rs 40 addition on recharge of Rs 510. The airtel money stuff I need to check coz Prateek said 10% flat discount previously I heard it was 5%.

:tup:tup
sagar.patnaik said:
Yup but no use since I am already getting it at Rs 530 after Rs 40 addition on recharge of Rs 510. The airtel money stuff I need to check coz Prateek said 10% flat discount previously I heard it was 5%.

how r u getting it for rs.530 ?

shawl_who said:
:tup:tup
how r u getting it for rs.530 ?

oh bro! catching other things here also:D:D:D just joking bro
adtv has a policy:
on recharge of 310rs = 15rs free
410 = 25free
510 = 40rs free

so sagar recharged with 510 n get 40rs free

he has been paying 570rs for the mega 22hd pack
so 570-40 = 530rs

i hope u understand now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock