Star Sports HD4 & SD4 to discontinue

amarnathkvk said:
Seriously [emoji46] think twice before saying like this

I'm remembering the quote of the day

Ask ur too follow amar

Last edited by a moderator:
U ll get separate Bengali channel also in future , it s not that in which regional channel they launch separate channel first...

Jagadeesh said:
Dont Think It Is A Bad Move..After English And Hindi..Tamil Is The Most Watched Regional Language..They Will Telecast TNPL In Tamil..(In July-August) Then ISL In Tamil..(In OCT - DEC)..Then IPL If They Win Rights Next Year..Then Pro Kaabadi Legue From June Or July..Then Some Imp Indian Cricket Matches..They Have Lots Of Stuff For Tamil Regional Too..TNPL...ISL And Pro Kaabadi Will Earn Lot Of TRP For Star Sports Tamil.All These Leagues Have A Regional Team Too..It Is Unimagenable To Think CSK Playing IPL And Telecast Rights With Star And Commentary In Tamil Next Year

ISL ??
Football ???

Is Football Popular in Tamil Nadu ??
I don't think So !!

If they Launch Star Sports Malayalam 1 then ISL (malayalam feed)will Telecast in which Channel
Earlier it was telecasted in Asianet Movies

Npnn007 said:
If they Launch Star Sports Malayalam 1 then ISL (malayalam feed)will Telecast in which Channel
Earlier it was telecasted in Asianet Movies

If they launch it then they may telecast it in SS Malayalam and will show movies on asianet movies...

Gobinaath said:
I'm remembering the quote of the day

Ask ur too follow amar

Puriyala anna :shy

Not understood

Npnn007 said:
ISL ??
Football ???

Is Football Popular in Tamil Nadu ??
I don't think So !!

So what are all the sports popular in appropriate state then that state only have rights to have or watch sport in appropriate regional feed :huh:huh

Kerala having any copyright for isl or football :huh:huh

Sport is sport

FYI , Chennai having own team in isl & champions of isl

In some of the comments I read in couple of threads today due to those comments I think I have too rethink my love on other state , languages in our country

khepacheley said:
Star is dividing the country on linguistic lines..

File a case against star in Supreme Court with Harish Salve as lawyer. I am with you. We will definitely win.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock