"Star Sports Premium Service HD" Added on Lcn 412

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 132
  • Views: Views 18,072
now they have started advertising this Premium service HD on Star Sports HD1 as well

It will be sort of copy of starsports.com live feed. We can enjoy same kind of special content (as they call it) on their web site as well.

samtag1100 said:
It will be sort of copy of starsports.com live feed. We can enjoy same kind of special content (as they call it) on their web site as well.

does starsports.com provide HD feed?

Re: RE: "Star Sports Premium Service HD" Added on Lcn 412

Bishnu15 said:
I think for the first day its free.

Most importantly it's India pak match

Now EPG Update On Star Sports Premium Service HD And Show Todays Match EPG

Photo_0199.jpg

Photo_0200.jpg

Photo_0201.jpg

Yeah with Star Sports Premium HD we can enjoy this year’s T-20 World Cup ad-free as Star Sports has launched a Premium HD service channel no. 412 for the duration of the T-20 world cup. This is a great move as no one wants to get bombarded with ads during any cricket matches. With this we can enjoy pure cricket with in-depth analysis. This service can be sampled for free viewing on the India Vs Pakistan match day i.e. 21st March, 2014. The service is available at Rs. 200 for the entire series.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock