"STAR Sports SELECT HD" launching soon (Ads started)

• Thread starter dhanush
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 133
  • Views: Views 25,556
Sarkar said:
Those attractive rights of SPN is giving them almost nothing in term of profit(except ipl) and that's why they are not launching new chs [emoji6]

And on the other side star's so called in attractive rights are giving them so much return as profit that starsports chs are raining [emoji1]

Yes. I only watch Sony for IPL
Otherwise Cricket and Kabaddi on Star Sports

ABCDEFGH said:
Yes. I only watch Sony for IPL
Otherwise Cricket and Kabaddi on Star Sports

Me too. :tup Both Have good portfolios but star has hot properties including EPL,ISL and PKL which attract very good audience.Also they have Rio coming up so they will attract good audience .:k

Ads now also running on SD Channels :k

"Personalised like an own jersey, Star-studded like a big clubs locker room, Action packed like a derby day ,made from the sports you love "

Ads are showing football,tennis and formula one with main focus on football.

Sarkar said:
Those attractive rights of SPN is giving them almost nothing in term of profit(except ipl) and that's why they are not launching new chs [emoji6]

And on the other side star's so called in attractive rights are giving them so much return as profit that starsports chs are raining [emoji1]
Hehe.No sports in India can give profit except cricket at least for next 10 yes.
They are investing so muchjusjust because they have foreign backing.

ayanc99 said:
This will be like Sky Sports Xtra showing multiple live events at same time using red button technology.

So that's why they named it as Select :hd nd will it be a premium channel bro :huh

YDiXccW.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock