"STAR Sports SELECT HD" launching soon (Ads started)

• Thread starter dhanush
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 133
  • Views: Views 25,418
RE: Star sports select

Sarkar said:
Definitely as I don't see it in top spot replacing Star sport in any TV rating [emoji38]

Yes :s

I think same channel star sport hd add-on & one more select HD channel

THAKUR 4K said:
I think same channel star sport hd add-on & one more select HD channel

No I don't think so :no

Because there is 3 sshd add on :s and they show a live event once or twice in a week only :(:s

Star sports select

09a564d782aa6e421ae8013becc7c7d2.jpg
150854845b9881d033e5dd970d5ac9ba.jpg
8fe6a606ba0ced3ae925d2af6612f190.jpg

kumarvishwas said:
That is a different thing(it was a small blackout but look at larger side they have much better HD quality than Star's channels) but if you compare both channels sports library,Sony has got some amazing things other than Cricket like NBA,UFC,Rugby WC,Euro Cup,Fifa WC,World's Strongest Man,TNA etc ;);):tup
They have 2 channels only still maximum time show live events while Star only shows highlights most of the time :s:s
Forgot TV right, stick to basics. You are sports broadcasters. If you cannot broadcast at crucial point of any sports there what's the point of broadcasting?

If I remember correctly then there was broadcasting issue on football World Cup, and continuously in IPL from last few years.

Technical problems can happen once or twice but how can it happens again and again?

They seriously need to invest in technology and upgrade their obsolete broadcasting equipment [emoji19]

Sarkar said:
Forgot TV right, stick to basics. You are sports broadcasters. If you cannot broadcast at crucial point of any sports there what's the point of broadcasting?

If I remember correctly then there was broadcasting issue on football World Cup, and continuously in IPL from last few years.

Technical problems can happen once or twice but how can it happens again and again?

They seriously need to invest in technology and upgrade their obsolete broadcasting equipment [emoji19]

also their management is bakwas :s :dodgy

they are having soo much right but always too lazy in launching channels :no :shutoff

Sarkar said:

There was no broadcasting problem during Fifa WC,problem was that they made Gaurav sit as the anchor and he was having fun with some football stars in the studio just like he has in IPL,but everyone disliked it as it should have been a serious show rather than all that fun and all
And thing is that everyone has his/her favorite sports and I was only getting cricket and EPL on Star channels and missing most others on it which presently I am getting on Six and ESPN in much better quality so they are much better for me :k:k

thakur bhai what type of 3gp ss is this :shy even logo is not viewable :no

Sarkar said:
?

[emoji19]

Also had a problem while Telecasting Sri Lanka Vs India Test Series

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock