"STAR Sports SELECT HD" launching soon (Ads started)

• Thread starter dhanush
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 133
  • Views: Views 25,467
RE: Star sports select

ABCDEFGH said:
Agreed but sometimes Star Sports Shows the highlights so many times that viewers remember the Match ball by Ball :lol:d

they have special show for highlights :lol :p

Jai Ho, Best of Asia Cup, best of world t20, best of world cup if any series will come then they will show best of that like best of india vs west indies, best of india vs australia :d :D :lol

Rushil.D said:
they have special show for highlights[emoji38]:p

Jai Ho, Best of Asia Cup, best of world t20, best of world cup if any series will come then they will show best of that like best of india vs west indies, best of india vs australia :d :D[emoji38]
Confirm best of India vs West Indies is coming in next month or is it already running?

Sarkar said:
Confirm best of India vs West Indies is coming in next month or is it already running?

currently jai ho, best of world t20 2016 and asia cup is running :p

also few shows I like of them that is Match Point t20 and T20 Power its much better then sony six extra innings :win :tup

kumarvishwas said:
Showing IPL on ESPN is a bad move but if you look on their shows,immediately after IPL everyday they show live Football matches,early morning live NBA matches,then World's strongest man,then UFC,and many other shows
And after IPL is over they'll not even show the highlights of IPL,they'll be full with other live events while Star is still showing highlights of many old cricket matches,only thing is that they have got 4 HD channels so they show extend their reach to some other sports as well :u:s

Yes they don't show the highlights but even when a la liga match is on after 12:00 am they don't start airing the football match till the crap extra innings show is over:dodgy

They haven't learnt from Star's mistakes:s

Rushil.D said:

also few shows I like of them that is Match Point t20 and T20 Power its much better then sony six extra innings :win :tup
Extra inning is bad.but watch friendly ...it is good programme

piinku1 said:
Extra inning is bad.but watch friendly ...it is good programme

Bro they mix up hindi and english :s

Rushil.D said:

Agreed. Match Point T20 and Game Plan give better expert analysis than extra innings t20 :k

Star sport is useless for me except only live cricket matches.
Sony is following same:angry

Basil Ak said:
Agreed. Match Point T20 and Game Plan give better expert analysis than extra innings t20 :k

Yeah bro also they don't mixup hindi and english like extra innings they have separate for both :k :tup

piinku1 said:
Star sport is useless for me except only live cricket matches.
Sony is following same:angry

Then which you like bro ?? :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock