Good News Star suvarna logo changed

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 165
  • Views: Views 42,423
vtDtd9Y.jpg

Star Vijay's back in timer!
Only the number of seconds will be shown, no other words or no other extra things will be there such as back in or show name!
Star Vijay is unique in many aspects.
1) The logo, which doesn't contain the Star wordmark
2) It is never addressed as Star Vijay, but rather as Vijay TV on DTH operators.
3) Graphics and timer

That sticker on your TV screen blocks out a part of the content and logo. You could remove it if possible. Just saying.
Yes I tried. My mother didn't allow me to do that... It's just sticker... Now a days so many channels , dth company with irritating logs or some advertisement cover tv screen. It's not much compared to that....(off topic)

That 'mins' in the timer is absolutely unnecessary!!
It would look good if that is removed..
Design is good.... Translating Back In to Kannada is tough or it would be lengthy instead they can write the show name......
Just the show name and the timer with above graphics would have been great!!!!
Absolutely, best would be the show name in Kannada, and then 4 digit countdown timer without "mins" below the name with above graphics, just like StarPlus and Jalsha have, would be the best.
Even the previous countdown timer of Suvarna said Back In followed by the 3-digit timer. The word “mins” is totally unnecessary.
In Vijay, only the seconds will be shown,
In a small square seconds timer will run,

For 1 minute, from 60 seconds timer will be running, for 2 minutes, 120 seconds timer will be running!
No mention of 'Back In' or Minutes : Seconds representation!

For many years they are using in this way only, even before revamp !
You can also see the simple number on &privé HD. Life OK was similar. Only a 3-digit countdown timer (0:32) with no words.

In fact, Star currently uses 4-digit countdown timers for Hindi (01:54 mein) , Bengali (name of the show/01:54), Marathi and Malayalam channels, but 3-digit timers for English, Telugu and Kannada channels, while Tamil channels have a simple number instead. However, Star Jalsha used a 3-digit timer (phire aschhi 1:54) until the February 2019 rebrand. Star Plus also used a 3-digit timer until 2016 (lautenge 1:23 mein).

Last edited:
Wonder why Star Suvarna is using English for countdown timer, and not Kannada. And they write "Back in". (3 digit countdown timer)
In StarPlus, it is written in Hindi with show name. (4 digit countdown timer)
In Star Jalsha, it is written in Bangla with show name. (4 digit countdown timer)
What about others? (Pravah, Maa, Vijay, Asianet)

In star pravah it's Parat Yetoy 0:23

Going by your logic it should've been "ಬರ್ತೀನಿ 0:30" (Bartini 0:30)

Last edited:
I can't able to see time in that time card..🧐🧐 Is it my eyes problem or Star Suvarna problem? 🤔

Even after rebranding, why they are using old music in some of the show sponsor screens!? They are randomly using new and old music each time 🙄

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock