Good News Star suvarna logo changed

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 165
  • Views: Views 42,531
This design looks very similar to star plus design 😁

0qUflQ4.jpg
They have adopted few things from each Star channel (Plus, Pravah and Jalsha) !

Only thing I dont like about the rebranding of StarPlus, Pravah,Jalsha,Maa and Suvarna is, they dont have title logo for each serial differently!

They just use the same font for all serials titles..

But Maa had added some elements to the serial logos, though the titles are written in same font, few elements related to the show are added to the logo which seems good!

Suvarna should've adopted Star Maa's way of title logos of serials!

They have adopted few things from each Star channel (Plus, Pravah and Jalsha) !

Only thing I dont like about the rebranding of StarPlus, Pravah,Jalsha,Maa and Suvarna is, they dont have title logo for each serial differently!

They just use the same font for all serials titles..

But Maa had added some elements to the serial logos, though the titles are written in same font, few elements related to the show are added to the logo which seems good!

Suvarna should've adopted Star Maa's way of title logos of serials!
I liked the way Suvarna as used the cyan background in montages to add serial related elements instead of plain color. it looks great...

Can anyone translate what's the meaning of Star Suvarna Slogan?

Wonder why Star Suvarna is using English for countdown timer, and not Kannada. And they write "Back in". (3 digit countdown timer)
In StarPlus, it is written in Hindi with show name. (4 digit countdown timer)
In Star Jalsha, it is written in Bangla with show name. (4 digit countdown timer)
What about others? (Pravah, Maa, Vijay, Asianet)

Last edited:
Wonder why Star Suvarna is using English for countdown timer, and not Kannada. And they write "Back in". (3 digit countdown timer)
In StarPlus, it is written in Hindi with show name. (4 digit countdown timer)
In Star Jalsha, it is written in Bangla with show name. (4 digit countdown timer)
What about others? (Pravah, Maa, Vijay, Asianet)
That 'mins' in the timer is absolutely unnecessary!!
It would look good if that is removed..
Design is good.... Translating Back In to Kannada is tough or it would be lengthy instead they can write the show name......
Just the show name and the timer with above graphics would have been great!!!!

That 'mins' in the timer is absolutely unnecessary!!
It would look good if that is removed..
Design is good.... Translating Back In to Kannada is tough or it would be lengthy instead they can write the show name......
Just the show name and the timer with above graphics would have been great!!!!
Absolutely, best would be the show name in Kannada, and then 4 digit countdown timer without "mins" below the name with above graphics, just like StarPlus and Jalsha have, would be the best.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock