47zESWJ.jpg

VGU4cjx.jpg

OsVFbTg.jpg

S4MniPq.jpg

Logo animation:
Source
Source

Last edited:
Graphics animations are really butter smooth.. Liked the colors used in the theme and the semicircle used in montages for showing title and time. The oranage gradient is similar to Zee, and can now attract Zee audience easily.

For back in timer, left and right side flower 🌼 looks odd, they must keep it only left one and missed Original title fonts used for each shows.

Most importantly maintaining consistency till next revamp and playing this music atleast for every hour or during prime time beginning

Last edited:
I loved the previous Badalavaneya Belaku music more, though sadly it was hardly used in the graphics package. On the other hand, whenever you watch any promo of Star Jalsha/Bharat/Kiran, you will always hear the slogan Chalo Paltai/Dil Deke Dekho Zara/Eithu Arambha Eithi Sambhaba being used. This is something that Suvarna missed with the previous graphics, and by eliminating the slogan here, it has taken another step backward.

Otherwise the graphics package is great as always, but several things here have been used by Star Pravah and Pravah Picture, like the elphants and the fort, which I think is the Vidhana Soudha.

I loved the previous Badalavaneya Belaku music more, though sadly it was hardly used in the graphics package. On the other hand, whenever you watch any promo of Star Jalsha/Bharat/Kiran, you will always hear the slogan Chalo Paltai/Dil Deke Dekho Zara/Eithu Arambha Eithi Sambhaba being used. This is something that Suvarna missed with the previous graphics, and by eliminating the slogan here, it has taken another step backward.

Otherwise the graphics package is great as always, but several things here have been used by Star Pravah and Pravah Picture, like the elphants and the fort, which I think is the Vidhana Soudha.
It's Mysore palace with elephant 🐘, slogan is missing.

There should be daily promo for each shows with Background narration which is consistent only in Colors Kannada. Star Suvarna misses Background voice many times..

The wordings of the logo i.e., Star ಸುವರ್ಣ (Suvarna) is in bold now. Also, there is a space between the words Star and ಸುವರ್ಣ (Suvarna) and the letters HD are now slightly bigger in size.

The logo as well as the graphics package looks great and it is the channel's responsibility to use it properly and maintain consistency. Elements of Karnataka's culture (such as the Mysore Palace) have been included and also the channel's brand colors, Yellow and Red have been used productively. The title cards and the wordings of it should be used properly and should be implemented when new serials launch.

Overall, the revamp is good and even the music is quite soothing.

Comparatively this is a very frequent revamp by any Star channel. Its been just 2 years of last rebrand, feels like happened yesterday 😃
Overall the graphics is good, it resembles with Star Maa and logo with Star Vijay. Also elements of Pravah, Star Bharat, previous Star Suvarna etc are visible. But the BGM is weak and I like the previous one.
Being the weakest GEC of Star, Suvarna got less considerations for a long time. The last revamp took place after many years. Through this revamp hope the channel is going to accelerate it performance.
There seems to be no slogan this time. I think Star Maa and Asianet are the only other Star regional GECs without a slogan.

OGUJEn2.jpg

I must say, this past looks really fantastic! If only Asianet could do something like this to showcase the heritage of Kerala!
Asianet bears a slogan. And they display it during logo motion. The name Asianet doesn't match with tradition. That may be the reason of giving geometric graphics.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock