Good News Star Suvarna revamped

I really don't understand how the heads of Star find this same font/typeface logos for all shows as attractive, they look horrible in Star Maa/Vijay as well as now in Suvarna !

Atleast Maa and Suvarna have some elements that's related to the show added to the logo, but Vijay is the worst, simply the text are written with a mediocre font!

Star Channels should drop this as soon as possible just like how Star Plus dropped this idea.
VgM3prr.jpg

After the latest revamp of Hotstar, the popular category is not working.. Namma Lacchi and Anupama are at the last

Just my question. Why all Kannada channels using English word "back in" for countdown timer why they not using Kannada word for the same. Because Hindi channels using Lautenge, Marathi channels using Parat Yetoy/ Parat Yet Aahot ,Bangla using Bengali word for the same.
Because they are shamed to use Kannada word..

Only Dangal Kannada which was airing Dubbed content used it so far..

While elements are borrowed from Pravah/Kiran/Maa. The logo animation is from previous Vijay animation.And the most Colourful part is the Sponsor part.
There seems to be no slogan this time. I think Star Maa and Asianet are the only other Star regional GECs without a slogan.

OGUJEn2.jpg

I must say, this past looks really fantastic! If only Asianet could do something like this to showcase the heritage of Kerala!
Bro Asianet has a slogan, infact a very good slogan. "Everyday Growing Relationships". I except also a change for Asianet on its 30th Anniversary this year similar to all other Stars of the Network.

There seems to be no slogan this time. I think Star Maa and Asianet are the only other Star regional GECs without a slogan.

OGUJEn2.jpg

I must say, this past looks really fantastic! If only Asianet could do something like this to showcase the heritage of Kerala!
No Asianet has a slogan now - Anudhinam Valarunna Athmabandham

I really don't understand how the heads of Star find this same font/typeface logos for all shows as attractive, they look horrible in Star Maa/Vijay as well as now in Suvarna !

Atleast Maa and Suvarna have some elements that's related to the show added to the logo, but Vijay is the worst, simply the text are written with a mediocre font!

Star Channels should drop this as soon as possible just like how Star Plus dropped this idea.
VgM3prr.jpg
What?! They've dubbed Anupama as well? I thought they had their own version of Shreemoyee called Inti Nimma Asha

No new Reality shows or atleast hint given during revamp..Reality shows are much needed, else Zee waves will come back like storm..

Here is the survey result of what people are waiting for..

What?! They've dubbed Anupama as well? I thought they had their own version of Shreemoyee called Inti Nimma Asha
It ended long back, They dubbed Anupama for 1pm slot and it launched 2 weeks back, last week only it's first week rating got released

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock