starworld premiere and star sports2

Raheel khawaja said:
Same is with dish tv ... Total waste

@Raheel Khawaja why do you always blame DTH Operators for not adding this channels in their platforms. Now think if DTH operators like Sun direct can add this channels in their platform then why can't the big DTH players like Dish Tv and Videocon can't add this channels. The biggest problem here is Star India the owner of this channels who doesn't wants this channel be added in this platforms. Don't always blame the one who is not guilty. :no

In my email to dish tv ceo aalil kapoor they applpgized with reason that they cant afford tp have ess hd pack which was very obscure answer for me. a dth wich claims asias largest dth provider cant affpod to have that channels is just making fools to their customers. if dish tv removes all fake hd channels and provide what customers demand it would be a beneficial situation for customera and diahtv. hope you got my point.

Dish TV can fool customer in born ways,
First not adding channel
Then secondly giving false reason for email sent

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock