Seeking Help Subscribe to HD pack only

blr-nikhil

Reaction score
Is it possible to subscribe only to the "Ultra HD" pack at Rs 150 ? Not interested in any of the SD channels on sundirect because of its poor quality and lack of variety. As of now, I can see on the recharge packages page that the minimum pack available with HD Ultra is the "Cinema + Sports" pack at Rs 409.
The 59 HD channels are sufficient for me and dont want to pay extra Rs.259 for the SD channels which are of no use to me.

Is it possible to subscribe only to the "Ultra HD" pack at Rs 150 ? Not interested in any of the SD channels on sundirect because of its poor quality and lack of variety. As of now, I can see on the recharge packages page that the minimum pack available with HD Ultra is the "Cinema + Sports" pack at Rs 409.
The 59 HD channels are sufficient for me and dont want to pay extra Rs.259 for the SD channels which are of no use to me.
Are you a new customer or old
If new ask 99 pack or old customer choose value pack 175

Its not possible to have ultra hd pack but you can opt value pack +add ons select only few channels which you watch it will cost you less

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock